Has anyone done History unit 5 lesson 12 i need help!!!!
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. The Reign of Terror set up revolutionary courts to prosecute (1 point)
enemies of the republic.
2. The two dissenting groups within the National Convention were the (1 point)
Girondins and the Mountain.
Jacobins and the Marats.
Commune and the Paris mob.
Dantons and the Robespierres.
3. During its rule, the government of the Directory was opposed by (1 point)
royalists and radicals.
4. The Directory was eventually toppled by (1 point)
5. The Committee of Public Safety was originally set up to (1 point)
defend France against foreign armies.
oppose the sans-culottes.
guard Marie Antoinette.
eliminate the king.
6. The Committee of Public Safety was given broad powers to (1 point)
drain all the canals.
defend France from threats.
protect the Paris Commune from thieves.
restore order to Brussels.