Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. Which of the following governments/ideologies offers its citizens an ability to vote on laws? (1 point)
2. Which of the following governments/ideologies uses propaganda to enforce its agenda? (1 point)
3. Which of the following governments/ideologies has its roots in ancient Rome? (1 point)
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
1. Both democracy and republic can be argued, democracy is more direct though, in a republic the citizens vote for public officials to represent them.
2. Totalitarianism is what they're asking for, but in truth all governments use propaganda. :l
3.Senatus Populusque Romanus, the Senate and People of Rome, was a republic.
I'd even go as far as to argue that a totalitarian government would need less propaganda to enforce its agenda given they're not democratic.