Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
During World War I, conscientious objectors were used to support which of these? (3 points)
relief efforts in France
training African American troops
protecting United States merchant ships
22. Which organization provided United States women with the greatest opportunity to serve in Europe during World War I? (3 points)
the American Red Cross
the Army Corps of Engineers
the Women’s Auxiliary Corps
the American Defense Society
23. Conscientious objectors were often assigned to which of these capacities during World War I? (3 points)
merchant marine sailors
workers in war industries
24. Which of these groups faced the most discrimination in the United States during World War I? (3 points)
25. Which of these groups was the main target of the Espionage and Sedition Acts? (3 points)
26. A member of which group would be likely to join an anti-war group during World War I? (3 points)
Ku Klux Klan
American Federation of Labor
National Americanization Committee
27. The Treaty of Versailles placed the blame for World War I on which nation? (2 points)
28. Which of the following was part of Woodrow Wilson’s Fourteen Points? (3 points)
All nations should enjoy self-determination.
The best path to world peace is a strong military.
The nations of the Western Hemisphere should stay out of European affairs.
Colonies should be governed with the good of the colonized people in mind.
29. The Fourteen Points reflected Woodrow Wilson’s belief in which political movement? (3 points)
30. What happened to the United States economy immediately after World War I ended? (2 points)
went into a brief recession.
It entered a prolonged slump.
It began a decade-long boom.
It grew slowly for several years.
31. What change did the United States economy experience in the years immediately after World War I? (3 points)
an export-led boom that centered on trade with Asia
increasing reliance on energy imported from the Middle East
an economic crisis in Europe that spread to the United States
increasing anti-union sentiment that led to a reduction in wages
I'm really sorry, but I fail at history! D:
@BostonBlue please delete this...its half an flvs test