• anonymous
Can I take online courses through College of the Redwoods if I am already enrolled into a different junior college?
Change: Education, Learning, and Technology
  • Stacey Warren - Expert
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
  • schrodinger
I got my questions answered at in under 10 minutes. Go to now for free help!
  • anonymous
yes. however, you may very well not be able to transfer credit. you’ll have to check with the registrar in the school where you are enrolled.
  • Dean.Shyy
Depends on your school policy. The policy might say that you are not allowed to take other courses or partake in any degrees other than the school you enrolled. Check your school guidelines on external courses and credits.

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.