1. This is an underground source of fresh water. (1 point)
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
2. This is a form of ground water pollution where heavier chemicals fall back to the ground and coat the trees and leaves of plants. (1 point)
3. This is a process by which water is brought into the water table to replace water that has been taken out through wells. (1 point)
4. This is the upper limit of usable ground water. (1 point)
5. This percentage of all water on the planet is salt water. (1 point)
6. This percentage of water on earth is fresh water used for drinking. (1 point)
7. Much of this is frozen glaciers and ice caps, so we don’t consider it usable. (1 point)
8. Water evaporates from the surface into the sky and back down to the earth as what? (1 point)
9. Aquifers are deep _________ rivers or caves that filter and store fresh water. (1 point)
10. Currently, new regulations control the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers to reduce what? (1 point)