Please, someone help. Im behind and failing :/ Geometry Unit 6 Lesson 11 !
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
2. What is the most precise name for quadrilateral ABCD with vertices A(–3, 2), B(–1, 4), C(4, 4), and D(2, 2)? (1 point)
3. In the figure, the horizontal lines are parallel, and AB = BC = CD. Find KL and FG. The diagram is not drawn to scale.
KL = 8.8; FG = 8.8
KL = 8.8; FG = 8.9
KL = 8.9; FG = 8.9
KL = 8.9; FG = 8.8
4. Complete this statement: The sum of the measures of the exterior angles of an n-gon, one at each vertex, is ____. (1 point)
(n – 2)180
5. mR = 120° and mS = 100°. Find mT. The diagram is not drawn to scale.
6. The isosceles trapezoid is part of an isosceles triangle with a 34° vertex angle. What is the measure of an acute base angle of the trapezoid? Of an obtuse base angle? The diagram is not drawn to scale.
7. Which diagram shows the most useful positioning of a rectangle in the first quadrant of a coordinate plane? (1 point)
8. The Polygon Angle-Sum Theorem states the following: The sum of the measures of the angles of an n-gon is ____. (1 point)
(n – 1)180o
(n – 2)180o
9. What is the measure of one angle in a regular 16-gon? (1 point)
10. The measure of each exterior angle of a regular 5-gon is ____ the measure of each exterior angle of a regular 9-gon. (1 point)