Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing


  • 3 years ago

A single person, who pays for more than half the cost for the upkeep of a home for him- or herself and another dependent must choose which filing status when filing federal income tax return? A. Married filing jointly B. Married filing separately C. Head of household D. Single

  • This Question is Closed

    Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy