compose a poem about what you do when you're not sure what to do about a problem or challenge
A short story...
• two people witness an accident and each describes what happened differently
• two friends interpret the remarks of a third friend very differently
• two people on opposite sides of an issue see the issue in very different ways
• a police officer and a citizen view a situation from very different perspectives
Your short story should include the following:
1. A title that catches your readers’ attention
2. A clear beginning that describes the setting, introduces the characters, and describes the event
3. A clear plot that is in chronological order and includes exposition, rising action, a climax, falling action, and resolution
5. Characterization that clearly describes the characters and their relationships to one another
6. Sensory details that create a compelling mood for your story
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!