ErinWeeks
  • ErinWeeks
PLEASE HELPP! A biologist has determined that a particular osprey has a 70% chance of catching a fish on any given day. Carry out a simulation of twenty trials using the random number table below to find the probability that the osprey will actually catch a fish on all of the next three days. Explain your method. 945 025 354 793 236 106 746 981 105 012 832 180 250 871 835 793 726 864 496 947
Mathematics
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get our expert's

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions.

ErinWeeks
  • ErinWeeks
PLEASE HELPP! A biologist has determined that a particular osprey has a 70% chance of catching a fish on any given day. Carry out a simulation of twenty trials using the random number table below to find the probability that the osprey will actually catch a fish on all of the next three days. Explain your method. 945 025 354 793 236 106 746 981 105 012 832 180 250 871 835 793 726 864 496 947
Mathematics
katieb
  • katieb
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions

ErinWeeks
  • ErinWeeks
A. Using the digits 0–7 to represent a caught fish, the probability of catching a fish on each of the next three days is 45%. B. Using the digits 0–7 to represent a caught fish, the probability of catching a fish on each of the next three days is 65%. C. Using the digits 0–6 to represent a caught fish, the probability of catching a fish on each of the next three days is 35%. D. Using the digits 0–6 to represent a caught fish, the probability of catching a fish on each of the next three days is 7%.
ErinWeeks
  • ErinWeeks
@Hero he said he doesnt know how to do this
ErinWeeks
  • ErinWeeks
okay thank you

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.

More answers

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.