Write the symbols for following equations then balance the equations using the correct coefficients.
1. Lithium metal reacts with Aluminum sulfate to form lithium sulfate and aluminum metal.
2. Ethane (C2H6) reacts with oxygen to produce water and carbon dioxide gas.
3. Bromine reacts with water and sulfur dioxide to produce hydrogen bromide and sulfuric acid.
4. Potassium hydroxide reacts with phosphoric acid to produce potassium phosphate and water
5. Magnesium carbonate decomposes to form Magnesium oxide and carbon dioxide.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
I won't balance them for you but I'll write out the equations. Make sure you understand them!! If you don't understand how I got some of them, feel free to ask! And don't forget to balance them.
1. Li (s) + Al2(SO4)3 (aq) -> Li2SO4 (aq) + Al (s)
2. C2H6 + O2 -> H2O + CO2
3. Br2 + H2O + SO2 -> HBr + H2S
4. KOH + H3PO4 -> K3PO4 + H2O
5. MgCO3 -> MgO + CO2
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Let me know if you get stuck
i just dont know the first one..
oh nevermind i figured it out! haha
balance the equations using the correct coefficients then write a sentence for each equation using the correct chemical name.
5. ___KNO3 (s) → ___KNO2 (s) + ___O2 (g)
6. _____ Fe (s) + _____ H2SO4 (aq) → _____ Fe2(SO4)3 (s) + _____ H2 (g)