Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
3. Which of the following statements best represents the interventionists in America’s debate over entering World War II? (1 point)We should support the Axis Powers because we need the resources they control.
We should remain neutral and stay out of the wars in Europe and Asia.
We should join the war on the side of the Allies and fight against fascism.
4. Franklin Roosevelt could best be described as a(n) (1 point)interventionist.
5. What was the effect of the United States passing the Lend-Lease Act? (1 point)The United States decided to support the Allies in World War II.
The United States decided to support the Axis Powers in World War II.
The United States remained neutral in World War II.
6. Why did Japan attack the naval base at Pearl Harbor? (1 point)Giving aid to the Allies would draw America into war.
The U.S. trade embargo against Japan kept it from expanding further.
The United States had declared war on Germany the previous week.
7. What did the Office of War Mobilization do during the war? (1 point)It monitored civilian activities.
It supervised use of industry resources.
It recruited soldiers for military service.
Use the map and your knowledge of social studies to answer