by the waters of babylon
1. Describe the basic plot.
2. Describe the world in which this story takes place.
3. Who are the “gods” in this story?
4. Describe the main character, John. What is he searching for?
5. What signs does John encounter, telling him to go east?
like the sun
6. Describe the basic plot.
7. What is a possible theme of the story?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Part II. Julius Caesar
24. Describe the following characters from the play:
25. How does Cassius win Brutus over to the side of the conspiracy?
26. What are Caesar’s weaknesses? (both physical and character)
27. For what reasons does Brutus feel he should kill Caesar?
28. What does Calpurnia dream?
29. How does Portia try to convince Brutus to tell her what’s going on?
30. Why does Brutus perceive that Mark Antony is not a threat?
31. How does Brutus justify allowing Mark Antony to speak at the funeral?
32. In their funeral speeches, how do Antony and Brutus take different approaches to persuading their audience?
33. How does Antony show his true colors at Caesar’s funeral?
34. How does the conspiracy change once Brutus joins?
35. Explain the relationship between Octavius and Antony.
36. Explain the contents of Caesar’s will. What does this show about him?
37. Whose ghost does Brutus see?
38. What “signs” are present throughout the play and what do they forewarn?
39. Explain the ways that Brutus and Cassius meet their ends. What does this show about each of them?
40. What happens to Portia? How does her fate affect Brutus?
41. What does Antony say about Brutus at the end of the play? Why is this important?
42. Who is the tragic hero of the play? What is his tragic flaw?
43. What statement does the play make about power and/or ambition?
44. Define ethos, pathos, and logos.
You've posted an entire test here. THis isn't asking for help, this is asking for answers which is cheating. I suggest getting in touch with your teacher and asking for help.
This is a study guide... I have to study it for my upcoming English exam. I don't want to study the wrong answers.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
most of these, if not all of them, look to be googleable to me. Other than that, me and english arent really on speaking terms.
Do not come at me like you know me. You don't. Learn your stuff before you assume. This is a study guide to help me study. It is a group thing and i'm trying to help get a bunch of answers to compare. I keep helping everyone with answers and all I want is help in return... Not mean people accusing false things. I don't cheat.
Thanks amistre64! (:
good luck with them :) I have to take one more english class to get my bachelors degree ... im sure ill end up with a b in it
Good job!!! Proud of you. (:
I apologize for assuming. I was clearly in the wrong.