11. The highest level in the organizational hierarchy of the human body is the (1 point)
12. The brain of the cell is called the (1 point)
13. Within the cell, the clean-up crew is the (1 point)
14. Within the cell, a tubular network that is involved in protein synthesis and transport is the (1 point)
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
14) endoplasmic reticulum
This is the wrong forum by the way, but I'll help since I know bio :)
I can provide some explanation if you need (perhaps the questions are a bit "vague" (what is the "brain" of the cell). Maybe this is causing confusion
11) atoms are the smallest components of any matter (although you may argue that it's quarks instead, but don't need to worry about that!). Lots of atoms form molecules, and many molecules will make up a tissue of a living being (roughly saying). Then, we get organs systems which are large structures in the body, and the organism is the whole human.
12) The nucleus essentially helps direct the activity in the cell. It contains DNA which in turn are made of genes that are used to synthesize proteins and enzymes. The genes themselves can be regulated to be activated or inactivated and this will change what the cell is producing in terms of proteins. This is why you'd call it the "brain" of the cell because it is responsible for many important functions.
13) Lysosomes are the clean-up crew because they essentially degrade other proteins/molecules and other waste in the cell with hydrolytic enzymes.They will digest non-function enzymes and possibly some viruses. So, essentially they are "cleaning up" the cell of what's not good for the cell :)
14) This is pretty much to be known by definition of the endoplasmic reticulum. The question accurately describes it's function (either you know this or you don't).