At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
1) Describe four aspects of society that have benefited from scientific endeavor.
2) The Kinetic Theory of matter states that the particles that make up all matter are in perpetual motion. We know that a solid cannot change shape because its constituent particles are unable to change position. Explain how the particles that make up solid matter can be in perpetual motion if they do not change position.
3) Imagine you are planning to conduct an investigation on how many students in each grade in your school eat breakfast. Explain how you might organize your data table from the experiment. Why would you choose to organize your data this way? What type of graph would you use to show your data?
I'll be up in a second. almost done below. Its been a busy hour for me here... lol
4) On the pH scale, a value of 7.5 is a base. True or False?
5) The Energy Security Act of 2007 mandates that cars will become more energy efficient by the year 2020. True or False?
4 is true. Bases have a pH greater than 7. pH stands for basically Potential Hydrogen. Acids have a pH less than &
Oh I must have pressed shift 7. I just meant to say that acids have a pH less than 7.