anonymous
  • anonymous
Please Help!!!Assume that the atmosphere is isothermal with T = 15 degrees Celsius. What is the value of the scale height (in km)? At approximately what height above sea level (z0 = 0 m) does 75% of the mass of the atmosphere lie above and the remaining 25% lie below?
Engineering
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get our expert's

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions.

anonymous
  • anonymous
Please Help!!!Assume that the atmosphere is isothermal with T = 15 degrees Celsius. What is the value of the scale height (in km)? At approximately what height above sea level (z0 = 0 m) does 75% of the mass of the atmosphere lie above and the remaining 25% lie below?
Engineering
schrodinger
  • schrodinger
See more answers at brainly.com
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions

anonymous
  • anonymous
I converted C to kelvin and got 288.15 K and then I used the equation|dw:1358875096037:dw|
anonymous
  • anonymous
and got around 8430 however i think im wrong bc of the units
anonymous
  • anonymous
but im not entirely certain :( Also i have no clue on what to do for the second part

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.

More answers

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.