I'm stuck on these.. :(
1. What responsibilities did the states have to the national government under the Articles of Confederation? (soldiers during times of crisis and to send representatives to the legislature)
3. Which was a major flaw of the Articles of Confederation
6. What key function did the Articles of Confederation serve after the American Revolution?
7. Describe the relationship between Congress and the states under the Articles of Confederation.
8. How did the Articles of Confederation address the question of creating a court system?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
3.There was no clear division of powers.
7.The states basically ignored the central government and did their own thing individually.
8.It solved the problems by having an executive(president), a national court system, allowing the national government to collect taxes and making a national currency known as money.The Articles were too weak to support any country that was going to survive, since ~40 years after the articles of confederation the war of 1812 broke out and with the articles the US would not of been able to support the troops or for that matter raise a federal army. With the articles, the US was able to start paying off the national debt by creating taxes and tariffs.