~Multiple Suggestions/Bugs!~ [ New updated 02.26.13 | Number 14 ]
1) So in some cases, I've asked a question with multiple people helping me to understand it... Normally I would fan one and give the other one a medal. But I find this highly distasteful, so I purpose a new system of where one person gets to give three medal per question instead of one or something among those lines.
2) [BUG] When uploading a .jpg or image file other then .png the contrast of the images becomes horrible.
3) There need to be a set amount of time that, when a question is open for like say 1 to 2+ months and no replies are returned should be closed automatically.
4) People need to state there source. Especially in the History section, people copy and paste 100% from Wikipedia.
5) Create a delete all button for your inbox :3. Or simply make it more efficient.
6) [BUG] People tend to be offline. But are yet show in the online list on the right hand side of the screen.
7) Give us an invisibility status setting. C'mon don't we all hide a online status at some point?
8) In Chrome this is the only browser that does this, when you use the chats... They never automatically scroll down. The scrollbar just stays in one place.
9) Add a Google +1 button.
10) This may or may not help with the site speed but, after like maybe 30 minute or and 1 hour of no activity the person stops receiving live updates.
11) When I am editing a picture and experimenting with it, I tend to save it with the same file name. So if, say, I upload my picture (let's call it foo.png), and I edit it, and upload it again on the same page, it doesn't start uploading. Minute problem, but still...
12) I also thought that if we wanna increase the database space, the unanswered questions that have remained inactive for a year should get deleted. :-)
13) Add an "export to .txt button" so I can export those helpful posts are download them to my computer :)
14) Add a section for Japanese. There's already one for Spanish. I think there should be a subject for Japanese too.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
11) When I am editing a picture and experimenting with it, I tend to save it with the same file name. So if, say, I upload my picture (let's call it `foo.png`), and I edit it, and upload it again on the same page, it doesn't start uploading. Minute problem, but still...
Good ideas lol
I also thought that if we wanna increase the database space, the unanswered questions that have remained inactive for a year should get deleted. :-)
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Okay. Added :D
I agree with the status thing! I hate when certain people know I'm online. It makes me not want to come on here so I can avoid them
1.This system of giving multiple medals per question was removed because many users tried to misuse it by giving away medals between themselves
4.But I think in math section this rarely happens .Besides this is seen very less in group excluding history group.
6.I agree.... Many of the users ,including me have pointed this out and admins said they are looking into it .
7.Well thats an interesting idea but that can at times give askers the impression that no one is online to help them ,or something like that .
8. Nice spot :) I think that bug needs to be taken care of
9 ) thumbs up !
11) good idea :)
verrrrry good :)
4. Please report anyone plagiarising by copying and pasting other peoples' work as abuse. Results in very harsh suspensions...
I never knew that was bad :O^^^
^^ Plagiarism and academic dishonesty are very bad. All copied and pasted material (i.e., anything that isn't your own work) must be cited by posting a link to where it came from.
That said, even though properly cited copied and pasted material will avoid warning/suspension, it's not so good in that tutors sometimes post material they don't themselves understand and are no help to the person they are trying to help who doesn't understand it either.
Completely support Blues. I think many teens do not know about plagiarism. We have to educate them. *Sigh*
So you're on board for a Japanese section?
actually, I was talking about Preetha's comment, but I guess a Japanese section wouldn't hurt, although all I'd do in there is... wait, I wouldn't do anything in there.
You could learn basic Japanese phrases ^_^.
I'm already trying spanish, and another language would probably throw me off right now.
Oh well. @andriod09
Show support for a Japanese section ^_^.
I agree with 14. there is a spanish section, why not make little subdivisions like you have in math with oh lets say the following languages?
Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Irish (there are a few who speak it, moi being uno xD), Latin, Italian, Portuguese, Russian.
Anyone else know anymore?
Arabic, Bahasa Malay.
Are a few more that I know :-).
Ugh,. my SS needs to get higher. >.<|dw:1361977930206:dw|
It does get higher :3
Honestly I don't know how mine does tho :|
So close to 70 :-).