At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
@sara1234 Did you get this finished?
I need help? Not with this though! Jst history? Help guys? @sara1234
Umm...Post a question im not very good in history hence me asking for help as well
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
okay hold on,.
1. Why did Japan conquer other countries and territories in the 1930s?
2. How did the United States officials respond to Germany’s aggression in the late 1930s?
3. Which of the following statements best represents the interventionists in America’s debate over entering World War II
4. Franklin Roosevelt could best be described as a(n)
5. What was the effect of the United States passing the Lend-Lease Act?
6. Why did Japan attack the naval base at Pearl Harbor?
7. What did the Office of War Mobilization do during the war?
8. Do you think Hitler could have gained power in Germany if the Great Depression had not occurred? Explain.
9. How did the attack on Pearl Harbor cause the United States to enter World War II?
i ment like post your own questions where it pays post a question