25. The stomach produces a chemical to help dissolve food and destroy bacteria. This chemical is called _________. (1 point)
26. Fat has many functions. In addition to protecting delicate organs, it is also an excellent source of stored _________. (1 point)
27. _________ are proteins that destroy substances that do not belong in your body. (1 point)
28. ____________ is the movement of the chest that brings air into the lungs and removes waste gases, while respiration is the chemical reaction in the cells resulting in a release of energy. (1 point)
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. gastric acid, i think the question is referring to hydrogen chloride
3. i wanna say leukocytes but those are whole cells, so idk
"Antibodies" are proteins that eliminate things that don't belong in our bodies.