Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing


  • 3 years ago

hey what should i do if need to amplify 2v to 3v

  • This Question is Closed
  1. vkp
    • 3 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 1

    If these two are DC voltages, then you should level shifter circuit to shift 2V DC to 3V DC. A simple level shifter can be designed by using OP-AMP also. or you can use cross coupled MOSFET circuit. You can find this easily from net.

  2. Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy