can i have a little help with frankenstein?
7. Who is the only person who believes Victor's story about the creature? (1 point)
8. One of the conflicts in the novel is that Victor's own ambition led to the destruction of those he loved. This is an example of the conflict of (1 point)
man versus man.
man versus himself.
man versus society.
9. Why does Robert say, "Thus are my hopes blasted by cowardice and indecision?" (1 point)Robert has to return to England because the crew demands him to.
Robert must chase the creature instea
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
9. Why does Robert say, "Thus are my hopes blasted by cowardice and indecision?" (1 point)
Robert has to return to England because the crew demands him to.
Robert must chase the creature instead of reaching the North Pole.
Robert is too fearful to continue his journey to the North Pole.
10. The creature tells Robert that he will travel to the North Pole in order to (1 point)start a new life.
achieve glory and fame.
sorry i didnt see that it cut off the last 2 but can some one give me a little help?