How can i stop ads in chrome. I tried chrome extension but before adding it it gave me warning that it will access my data to all website so i didn't add it. Is there any safe way to block these ads. It's irritating me.

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get our expert's

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this and thousands of other questions.

A community for students.

How can i stop ads in chrome. I tried chrome extension but before adding it it gave me warning that it will access my data to all website so i didn't add it. Is there any safe way to block these ads. It's irritating me.

MIT 6.00 Intro Computer Science (OCW)
See more answers at brainly.com
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this and thousands of other questions

The first line of defense is to use a hosts file. Here's a site which explains what a "hosts" file is, and also supplies an ongoing project hosts file which is updated frequently to keep up with the ever-changing sea of spam: http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm Place this "hosts" file in your "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc" directory, and you'll immediately disable 90% of all the ads you come across. For the other 10%, there are programs out there called "ad blockers". They're kind of kludgy in my estimation, but seem effective at getting rid of a particularly persistent and annoying type of ad that is sponsored by the site you're visiting and can't be blocked by the hosts file. I use "adblock plus" on my firefox, and I think there's a version of that for chrome.
Or, just get adblock. It needs the data from all of the websites so that it can strip the ads from the HTML and so that you can use the "block an ad" function for the ads that get through.

Not the answer you are looking for?

Search for more explanations.

Ask your own question

Other answers:

Not the answer you are looking for?

Search for more explanations.

Ask your own question