1. The process by which one group takes on the cultural and other traits of a larger group is called _______. (1 point)assimilation
2. Chinatown in San Francisco and Little Havana in Miami are examples of _______. (1 point)assimilation
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
3. The Salad Bowl analogy of U.S. society states that (1 point)ethnic groups living in the United States retain unique features, but also contribute to American culture as a whole.
all ethnic groups’ cultures have melted overtime into one distinct culture.
ethnic groups are entirely separated in U.S. society and have no influence upon one another.
immigrants must abandon their traditions to be successful in U.S. society.
4. A form of government in which a king or queen acts as head of state while parliament makes legislation is called a ________. (1 point)monarchy
5. Based on the text, what was the African diaspora? (1 point)the transporting of Africans to the New World for slave labor
the dispersion of Africans during and after the trans-Atlantic slave trade
the multiculturalism of African American colonies in the New World
the assimilation of African culture into that of the United States
6. Which is the term for a completely structured language that develops from a blending of native languages and introduced languages? (1 point)Pidgin
7. Which movement was initiated in the 1960s by Quebecer Réne Lévesque? (1 point)a movement to give indigenous people their own province
a movement to make French the official language of Canada
an initiative to put an end to all immigration into Canada
a movement to make Quebec an independent sovereignty
8. Which U.S. city is best known for celebrating the tradition of Mardi Gras? (1 point)San Francisco
New York City
9. Which country is responsible for laying Canada’s cultural foundation? (1 point)Great Britain
The United States
10. Which group makes up the largest segment of the Mexican population? (1 point)Spanish
Integration...the other choices make no sense
Integration...yet again no sense lol
Never heard of teh sald bowl thingy 0.o
IDK what the text was
No idea what movement it was
New orleans of course!
I would say indigenous people