1. What is one result of the tectonic activity between the Nazca plate and the South American plate? (1 point)
the Amazon River
the Brazilian Highlands
the Chilean Archipelago
the Andes Mountains
2. What item would be a must-have when visiting Tierra del Fuego? (1 point)
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. The Andes Mountains
3. What body of water lies between the South American continent and Antarctica?
4. Identify the predominant climate of South America.
5. Which of the following bird species is found almost exclusively in the Southern Hemisphere?
6. Which material do the Uros people use to build their homes?
7. Which environment will you find a piraruc?
8. From his observations of the animal species on the Galapagos Island, Darwin concluded that plants and animals___
adapt to their environment over time
9. Which of the following best describes the Amazon Rain Forest?
It contains more species of plants and animals than any other place.
10. What feline species of the Amazon ranks as the third-largest cat in the world?