At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
1. All brass instruments are made out of brass. (1 point)
2. An embouchure is a specific way of using facial muscles and lips to create sound on strings and keyboards. (1 point)
3. The oboe is part of the __________ family. (1 point)
4. Which of the following is not a double-reed instrument? (1 point)
5. The largest member of the string family is the ___________. (1 point)
6. The keyboard instruments evolved from which other instrument? (1 point)
7. Which of the following is not part of a piano? (1 point)
8. Antonio Stradivari was a famous _________. (1 point)
9. Which was invented first, the piano or the pipe organ? (1 point)
The piano was invented first.
The pipe organ was invented first.
They were invented around the same time.
Nobody knows which was invented first.
10. Which of the following types of ensembles includes a viola? (1 point)
11. How do chamber music performers stay together? (1 point)
by following the conductor
by counting the beats out loud
by tapping their feet to the beats
by giving each other physical cues with their arms, heads, and eyes
we are not here to give you the answers and help you cheat on your test.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Do you have a specific question that you do not understand?
yea them all i dont know anything about music
Then why did you take that class?
3. woodwind- I was in woodwinds as a flute my best friend was an oboe.
5. bass-It looks like a Cello but it is MUCH bigger a deeper.
7. mallet-Guessing, because mallets are used for xylophones.
8. violinist-He also made lots of other string instruments.
I didn't try to answer any that I couldn't explain to you. I hope this helps you understand!