Please check my sentences! :)
***They are commands... Or they are supposed to be!! LOL! Are they right? And do they use the correct Ud. command forms? Because they have to be in Ud. command form! :)
MIT 21F Spanish I - IV (OCW)
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1) Do not give us Spanish homework!
No nos dan tarea Espanol!
2) Do my math homework for me!
Hacer mi tarea de matematicas para mi!
3) Make me sweets!
Me hacen dulces!
4) Let us watch movies in class!
Permitanos ver peliculas en clase!
5) Dismiss class early!
Despedir la clase temprano!
6) Bring food from Mexico every day for us to eat during class!
Traer comida de Mexico todos los dias para poder comer durante la clase!
Are they right? And do they use the correct Ud. command forms? I'm not really sure... :/
1.) Do not give us Spanish homework!
-- ¡No nos den tarea de Espanol!
2.) Do my math homework for me!
-- ¡Haz me tarea de matematicas por mi!
3.) Make me sweets!
-- ¡Haz me dulces!
4.) Let us watch movies in class!
-- ¡Permitanos ver peliculas en clase!
5.) Dismiss class early!
-- ¡Despida la clase temprano!
6.) Bring food from Mexico every day for us to eat during class!
-- ¡Traiganos comida de Mexico todos los dias para poder comer durante la clase!
you obviously used http://translation.babylon.com
--remember, tranlaters don't always translate acu
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Please stop using these online translators. Your sentences came out terrible. If you ask me for help, I will help you learn Spanish grammar. But I'm not going to help you correct sentences that came out of a translator.
Yeah haha and I didn't use that one... I just looked up bits and parts of the stuff that I didn't understand from google translate... I normally don't use them tho! Cuz they're unreliable, but there were parts of the sentences that i didn't get like at all! sorry guys! I really do apologize!
So @some_someone, is what you wrote what they should be?
And if so, can you and/or @InYourHead explain how this works? Because the whole Ud. command forms thingy confuses me :(
Again, sorry you guys :(
If you want to use ud commands:
2) Hagame la tarea de matematicas por mi (*If you use "You" it will be Hazme, not Haz me)
3) Hagame dulces
5) Dejenos salir de la clase temprano
Wait so for Ud. command forms, you end with -e ?
so these are the sentences?
1) No nos den tarea de Espanol!
2) Hagame la tarea de matematicas por mi! (So it's "por mi" not "para mi" ?)
3) Hagame dulces! (So "Hagame" means "Do" AND "Make" ? You use them for 2 AND 3?)
4) Permitanos ver peliculas en clase! (Or is it supposed to be "Permitane" ?)
5) Dejenos salir de la clase temprano!
6) Traiganos comida de Mexico todos los dias para poder comer durante la clase! (Or is it supposed to be "Traigane" ?)
***Are those the correct sentences? OR should they be something else? I wrote little side notes next to them hahaha...
And all 6 sentences are in Ud. Command form? :/
2) I think both are correct: Por mi is like a sustitution. For example: Ella va a la compra por mi. (I should go but she goes) And "Para mi" is more for a objective.
I'm explaining very bad but I don't know how can I explain you better, maybe someone can help you.
3) In Spanish we use the same verb: Yo hago tartas, yo hago las tareas.
We use the verb hacer for a lot of things. So for example for me, it's more difficult to know when I use the verb make and when the verb do because when I translate both sentences are with the same verb.
5) I read it bad: It's "Deje salir de la clase temprano" not Dejenps.
4 y 6: We use Permitanos and Traiganos because in the sentence there is "us" so it's in plural.
If the sentence was: Let "me" watch movies", it would be: Permitame ver peliculas.
Do you understand?
ohh okay :) yeah i do! :)
so everything i put above is right?
just #5 needs to be this?
5) Deje salir de la clase temprano!
? and then they are all correct?