1. Which of the following is not true about Aborigine culture? (1 point)
It is the oldest surviving culture on Earth.
Traditional Aborigine societies formed agricultural settlements.
Aborigines do not believe that land belongs to humans.
Aborigine groups are spread across the continent of Australia.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
2. Aborigines believe that Dream Time is the (1 point)
beginning of land conflicts with the Europeans.
the age of creation.
the end of all human existence.
the beginning of the afterlife.
3. According to Aborigine spiritual beliefs, the Earth is (1 point)
a place of unending suffering and pain.
a source of wealth to conquer in the name of one's ancestors.
an ancient gift of the gods.
a place where humans were banished from the gods.
4. All of the following statements are true about Aborigine ceremonies except (1 point)
ceremonies protect Aborigine secrets.
ceremonies are segregated according to gender.
ceremonies pay homage to Aborigine heritage.
ceremonies do not have religious or spiritual meanings.
5. The native inhabitants of New Zealand are the (1 point)
British Isles settlers
6. Church architecture in Australia shows influence of (1 point)
East Asian culture.
central European culture.
7. Historians believe that the Aborigines probably migrated to Australia from (1 point)
8. Polynesian culture shares which of the following characteristics with Aborigine culture: (1 point)
both created elaborate wood carvings to represent gods and kings.
both formed agricultural settlements.
both based their economies on navigating the seas and fishing.
both cultures share a common ancestry.
9. New Zealand and Tasmania were named by a (1 point)
10. In the late 18th to mid–19th centuries, Europeans sought economic gain from the Pacific from the trade of (1 point)
whales and seals.