Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing


  • 2 years ago

i need a name for a term which refers to the right of any Senator to pose permanency about draft bill that is being evaluated and unless there is a critique majority of the votes passed by the Senate, that Senator can insist on a certain legislative draft.

  • This Question is Closed

    Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy