Gina made gift baskets to sell @ her electronics store. Each basket had a CD of either classical or jazz music, a DVD of a comedy or an action film, a video game or a financial software package, and a small, medium, or large T-shirt w/ her store's logo. An equal # of baskets of each possible combos were made.
If a basket was chosen randomly, what is the probability that the basket contained an action film?
Please explain! Will award MEDAL! (; Thanks! xD
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
Count the individual baskets. (Those being all the ones at the end, with small, medium, or large shirts.)
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
I get 12. I will list all the contents of them so you can find them aswell.
1) Classical, Action, Video game, Small shirt.
2) Classical, Action, Video game, Medium shirt.
3) Classical, Action, Video game, Large shirt.
4) Classical, Action, Software, Small shirt.
5) Classical, Action, Software, Medium shirt.
6) Classical, Action, Software, Large shirt.
7) Jazz, Action, Video game, Small shirt.
8) Jazz, Action, Video game, Medium shirt.
9) Jazz, Action, Video game, Large shirt.
10) Jazz, Action, Software, Small shirt.
11) Jazz, Action, Software, Medium shirt.
12) Jazz, Action, Software, Large shirt.
So, if there are 12 baskets containing an Action film, and there are the same amount of Action baskets as there are Comedy baskets, how many baskets in total are there?