At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
1. How did competition between European nations affect North and South America?
2. What were the major causes and effects of the French Revolution? 3. What factors led to the rise of Communism in Russia and China?
1. The Seven Years' War (1756–1763) involved all of the major European powers of the period, causing 900,000 to 1,400,000 deaths. As a result of this war, Britain incurred large debts which resulted in putting taxes on the American colonies. The taxes were the primary cause of the American Revolution. The outbreak of Napoleonic Wars destabilized the French government which gave the slaves in Haiti an opportunity to revolt. Haiti was the second nation to gain independence. About 8 years later, when France invaded Spain and installed Napolean's brother as King of Spain, the revolutionary groups in Spanish America saw their opportunity. One by one the Spanish colonies declared their independence. Their wars were considerably bloodier than the American wars (revolutionary and War of 1812). Canada and Brazil did not have revolutions. They were given independence by their mother countries. Great Britain actually was the country that instigated Canada's independence. They believed that after the American Civil War, USA would eventually take over Canadian territory unless it was independent.
2. The bastille was actually just a fortress that had gunpowder and Paris was besieged so they needed gunpowder. So much for the myth. Causes included: - Enlightment ideas like trias politca, souvereignity of the people and equality among men - Indeed the American Revolution was a clear example - Famine on the countryside "la grande peurre" which led to revolts - State-bankrupcy forced the king to assemble the estates-general for more taxes Some of the immediate effects included: - The beheading of the king - The installation of a revolutionary regime - The anniliation of the nobility - The confiquation of church properity - The growth of france military power The long term effects are various as well as numerous. Its no point in summing them up.
3. Communism Started in Germany in the 1800s by Karl Marx and, Friedrich Engels. This is because communism is a theory, and they conceived it. Now we skip ahead to Russia: 1900. Russia is being led by its oppressive Czar, Nicholas II. The proletariat (public) dislike this form of government. This leads to the overthrowing of this White Russian aristocratic government. In 1917, Vladimir Lenin takes power.
gahhhhh!!! you guys got that off of yahoo answers xD lol but I'll become a fan cause you at least tried.
lol, I could have written my own answer, but that would have taken a looooong time. >_< lol
That's cool i'll just read what you all put and put it into my own words, thanks!
I would but you both helped out alot and it wouldn't be fare to give it to you and not the other. @Nurali I did become a fan though!