1. Define political participation and civic responsibility.
2. Explain two kinds of civic responsibilities US citizens might participate in.
3. Who is the mayor of your hometown and what is his/her responsibility?
4. When was the town established and by whom?
5. What is the town population (then and now)?
6. What are the demographics (ethnic breakdown) in terms of percentages?
7. What is the town motto? (Orlando -- "The City Beautiful")
8. What does the town have to offer (historic district, attractions, etc.)?
the researched town is Hudson, Florida
Change: Education, Learning, and Technology
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!