At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
10. The Baby Boom coincided with economic prosperity in the United States a recession in the United States a depression in the United States high immigration to the United States
12. This map likely shows nations in red that have been recognized as conducting state-sponsored terrorism are part of the United Nations hold free democratic elections have been attacked by religious extremists since 2001
16. Why might this propaganda poster from the Great Leap Forward era be seen as deceiving? Grain production suffered during the years of the era. The movement was about intellectual freedom and education. There are not enough bushels of grain to represent the high production. It was created by opponents of the communist party in China.
19. A commonality among many religious fundamentalists is an appreciation for and tolerance of all religions an unwavering commitment to protecting basic human rights an adherence to a modern and secularized world view an interest in nationalism and political influence
For number 12, the title say, "Map of Death Results from Violent Fundamentalism. I know that fundamentalism is religion-related. So I'm guessing it's "have been attacked by religious extremists since 2001"
From this map you can tell that during the Cold War the United States had a strong influence in East Germany the nations of Europe were mostly communist in the Cold War European nations were divided into two major political blocs the Soviet Union lost influence in Eastern European states
Thanks! number 10?
24. According to the map, the German territory annexed by the USSR had new political borders following World War II was unchanged after World War II was ruled by a democratic republic after 1948
25. How might a communist propaganda poster in the Soviet Union differ? A Soviet propaganda poster might show economic inequalities under capitalism. Propaganda posters in the Soviet Union may show the benefits of capitalism. A Soviet propaganda poster might be similar to the poster shown above. Propaganda posters from the Soviet Union may esteem the American way of life.
30. How might the image above be used to tell the story of tension in the Holy Land? Territorial conflicts and new Arab and Israel borders left many Palestinians without homes. Palestinians voluntarily set up camps outside of Palestine with no desires of returning. Refugee camps served as safe havens until permanent borders were negotiated. Arab nations and Israel were able to resolve territorial disputes after U.N. intervention.
31. The organization that claimed to be behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks was Al-Qaeda. What effect did this have on the U.S. response to 9/11? It caused the U.S. to invade Iraq within months of the attack. It caused the U.S. to invade Afghanistan within months of the attack. It caused the U.S. to invade Pakistan within months of the attack. It caused the U.S. to invade Iran within months of the attack.
33. With which of the following statements would protesters of NAFTA most likely agree? There are too many regulations protecting products and laborers. There are not enough large companies seeking workers. Large corporations are benefitting from cheap labor. Trade agreements are responsible for increased trade tariffs.
For number 10: concided means happening at the same time. So, Baby boom mainly happened around 1946 to 1964. It can't be depression in the US because that happened around 1920-1930. There was many recession during the U.S. So that's a maybe. There was also many economic prosperity during the US. It can't be High Immigration, because it happened during the early 1900s.
Awesome! any of the others?
For number 31, It's B. " It caused the U.S. to invade Afghanistan within months of the attack." A war called "War in Afghanistan" and/or "War On Terror"
35.Power over the island nation of Cyprus is disputed by Greece and Italy Greece and Turkey Turkey and Israel Egypt and Israel
^The war is still going on.
For 35, it's Turkey and Greece. (Not 100 percent sure)
what about #s 16, 19, 23, 24, and 25? do you think you could help me with those? I can put them in another thread so that it will be easier to understand
For 24, it's either A or B.
which one do you think is more liable
For 28, I have no idea. (Sorry)
I have to go. Sorry, I'm tired.
It's okay thank you!
I hope I help! I tried my best to help you. I'm just tired from all of these question. xD
what was 16?
I think B?... not sure
never mind you are off and I will have submitted this when you get back on :/
for future students 16 is Grain production suffered during the years of the era.
what as 30??