At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I'll help you.
First, let me point out a very important fact:
1. Each organism is EATEN BY whatever the yellow arrow points to.
-- For example, the rabbit has a yellow arrow pointing to the alligator.
That means that the rabbit is EATEN BY the alligator.
Next, let me ask you some questions that will help you understand your question:
1. Which three organisms is the rabbit eaten by? In other words....what eats the rabbit?
-- Hint: One of them is the alligator. There's a yellow arrow pointing from the rabbit, to the alligator. It means that the rabbit is eaten by the alligator.
2. What organism does the rabbit eat?
3. What would happen if the rabbit were gone? Would those three organisms (from #1) have anything to eat?
4. What would happen if the rabbit were gone? Would anyone else eat the grass?
5. If the three organisms (from #1) had nothing to eat, what would happen to them? They would probably die, right?
6. If all the rabbits were gone, and nobody ate the grass, then the grass would be able to grow and grow and grow. And then there would be a lot of grass. Right?
Oh by the way, if you have anymore questions like this, try the Biology section.
This section is Social Sciences. It's for Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, etc.