anonymous
  • anonymous
Any ideas? (Multiple Choice) Which of the following statements is true about the 95% confidence interval of the average of a sample? A) 95 of 100 avgs of samples will be within the limits of the confidence interval. B) There is a 95% chance the avg of the population to be within the limits of this confidence interval. C) There is a probability of 5% the avg of the population to be within the limits of this confidence interval. D) If we repeated the survey 100 times, in 95 of them the avg would be within the limits of this confidence interval.
Collaborative Statistics
  • Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
SOLVED
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
jamiebookeater
  • jamiebookeater
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
anonymous
  • anonymous
I believe the correct answer is D (because it says for one sample). Do you agree? maybe is B I am not sure but I am more sure for D..

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.