• anonymous
anyone knows the difference between manual pump control valve and automatic pressure regulator for aircrafts?
  • chestercat
I got my questions answered at in under 10 minutes. Go to now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly


Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions

  • anonymous
Both seem components of a fuel or gas system. A manual pump control valve in aviation may be something like a valve that a crew member can open during flight in order to use a manual pumping mechanism to transfer fuel from one tank to another (e.g. if you have additional fuel on board for very long distances like ferry flights). An automatic pressure regulator valve will continuously monitor the pressure in a fuel or gas line until the pressure exceeds a given limit. In that case, the regulator valve opens and allows fuel or gas to escape in order to reduce the pressure to the given value again. This prevents pressure build up in specific parts of the fuel system, the hydraulic system or the engine. Hope this explains it a little,
  • anonymous

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.