A community for students.

Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing


  • 3 years ago

i have completed master degree in physics from Nepal and I want to continue my further study in USA. Can you help me?

  • This Question is Open
  1. Jack1
    • 3 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    if you've done your masters, the only thing left is a doctorate in physics if you're continuing your studies, (or a job as a physicist) have you found a college / university that you'd like to attend to do this?

  2. anonymous
    • 3 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    The American Institute of Physics publishes a compendium on graduate physics programs in the US. see http://www.aip.org/pubs/books/graduate.html . It describes the programs requirements , faculty , tuition, facilities, etc. A copy may be available in a local library. Good luck.

  3. Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy

Your question is ready. Sign up for free to start getting answers.

spraguer (Moderator)
5 → View Detailed Profile

is replying to Can someone tell me what button the professor is hitting...


  • Teamwork 19 Teammate
  • Problem Solving 19 Hero
  • You have blocked this person.
  • ✔ You're a fan Checking fan status...

Thanks for being so helpful in mathematics. If you are getting quality help, make sure you spread the word about OpenStudy.

This is the testimonial you wrote.
You haven't written a testimonial for Owlfred.