Now it is your turn to plan the trajectories required to launch a spacecraft through a specific route in space. The launch area is identified on the map below. Select three points for your spacecraft to travel through and label them Point A, Point B, and Point C.
Log the coordinates of the specific points in space to which your spacecraft will travel. Please remember to include the graph of your points and the lines connecting each point along with your work.
Launch Area: ___(1, 2)___
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
You must show your work on each question below.
1. Determine the equation of the line, in standard form, that will get your spacecraft from the Launch Area to Point A.
2. Determine the equation of the line, in point-slope form, that will get your spacecraft from Point A to Point B.
3. Determine the equation of the line, in slope-intercept form, that will get your spacecraft from Point B to Point C.
4. In question 2, you selected one of two points (Point A or Point B) to be included in your point-slope equation. Write the point-slope form of that equation again, using the other point’s coordinates.
5. Convert the equations you arrived at in question 2 and question 4 into slope-intercept form.
6. Does the point you select matter when your write a point-slope equation? Explain your reasoning using complete sentences.
7. Reflect back on this scenario and each equation you created. Would any restrictions apply to the domain and range of those equations? Explain your reasoning using complete sentences.
8. Explain, using complete sentences, why it is important to understand any limitations on the domain and range.