1. Which of these was nullified by the Kansas-Nebraska Act?
personal liberties laws
idea of popular sovereignty
2. Why was abolitionist John Brown executed?
for his attempt to seize the arsenal at Harpers Ferry
for his midnight massacre
for his part in “Bleeding Kansas”
for beating Charles Sumner with a cane
3. Under the new Fugitive Slave Act passed in 1850,
Northerners could buy and sell slaves in Washington, D.C.
Congress declared that slavery was morally wrong.
popular sovereignty would decide the slave issue
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
2. Doing a simple search of John Brown will tell you that he unsuccessfully attempted to raid Harpers Ferry. Because of that, he was hanged.
3. None of the above. If a citizen was caught helping a runaway slave, they would be imprisoned.