Can someone PLEASE HELP me understand how to do this?!?? I really really need help!
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
@AkashdeepDeb , @aaronq
Not sure what constructions mean. :/
Tag some more people.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
creating a picture with these numbers
@.Sam. , @thomaster , @ash2326
I don't get it. https://media.glynlyon.com/g_geo_2012/8/g2813.gif
To complete the construction follow the steps given.
1. Draw line RS making sure that the segment RS is the exact length of a + b.
2. Find the midpoint of RS and label it point M.
3. You will now draw a semi-circle using point M as the center of the circle. Use MR (which is also the length of segment a) as the radius of the circle.
4. Locate point T which is on line RS and is located at a distance, a, from point R.
5. From point T, construct a perpendicular that intersects the semicircle at point K.
6. The segment TK is the desired segment. The length of TK is the geometric mean between a and b.
These are my instructions but I don't know how to apply them or form them with the questions given.