You see a heavily fortified city. Surrounding the city are tens of thousands of Turkish soldiers. The soldiers are armed with crossbows, shields, and swords. Some of the soldiers are using multiple ladders to scale the walls of Constantinople. Additional soldiers remain on boats to support those performing the attack.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Now is your chance to narrow in on a person in the image. Imagine yourself in his place. You will take on the role of the person you select and provide a firsthand account from that perspective. You have many individuals to choose from. Be creative while using your historical knowledge from the lesson.
What person have you put yourself in the place of?
What does this person smell?
What does this person see?
What does this person hear?
What does this person touch?
What fears does this person feel?
Why is this person here?
Name at least three goals this person thinks he will accomplish by winning the battle.
What does this person think will happen the week after the battle?
1. I have put myself in place of a soldier
2. I smell the scent of blood and fire mixed together.
3. I see the walls of the castle, with my friends climbing up the walls using ladders attempting to siege the castle.
4. I hear the sounds of citizens screaming and the sounds of swords clashing.
5. I am touching my sword and shield, guarding myself from those who are fighting back against us.
6. I am here due to my loyalty to my kingdom and I decided to join the military to serve my country.
7. We will gain money, land and crops. We can use the land to have another fortress and have larger power in our region. The land will show that we have power, and that people should not fight back against us. We will use the crops to sell or provide for the military for another attack soon.
8. We will have the fortress fortified, and we will have taken many slaves.
@Lukecrayonz That was an awesome response, and it was nice to have an outside-perspective of the assignment. Thank you! c: