1. In the first paragraph, what is the narrator saying about moving into a new neighborhood, in general?
2. Name 2 differences between the old township and the new township.
3. How does Silas feel toward the people here?
4. In Silas’ opinion, is God with him or without him in this new township?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
This is for Silas Marner
5. What did Silas used to do with his pay? What does he do with his pay now? Compare and contrast.
6. How did Silas help one of his neighbors? (Think about what he did.) Explain.
7. Why does this woman not tell the doctor about Silas’ help?
8. According to the text in chapter 2, why does Silas isolate himself?
9. Besides weaving, what does Silas become obsessed with? Give an example of how he’s obsessed with it.
10. Explain the theme of generosity versus selfishness in this chapter.
11. What is Silas’ daily routine by the end of this chapter?