Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing


  • 2 years ago

I am so STUCK on one silly question. Here it is: What is the term used to describe moving a window into place. This is done by moving the window left to right or to the top. Choices are as follows: Shake/roll/match/snap. Helllllllp

  • This Question is Open

    Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy