Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
The Olmec were the first major civilization in Mexico, so they weren't created. Are you referring to a different Olmec?
No the ones in mexico.. I was given these questions with it.
Who created the object?
Where is the object located?
When was the object created?
What are the characteristics of the object?
What purpose did the object serve?
Then you are probably referring to the Olmec colossal heads.
1. The Olmec civilization is remembered as the creators of the stone heads.
2. I'm not sure, I'll check to make sure.
3. The date is not precisely known, but it estimated at the Early Preclassic (1500–1000 BC.
4. Olmec colossal heads have height from 1.47 to 3.4 metres (4.8 to 11 ft) and weigh between 2 and 20 tons. They depict mature men with flat noses and fleshy cheeks and the eyes tend to be slightly crossed.
5. The heads depicts rulers and proves the importance of the Olmec as a Mother Culture.