At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
hey do u know this and can you check my answers PLZ !! 1. Which of the following artists was known for pointillism, a technique that creates a painting from many colored dots that blend together when seen from a distance? (1 point) Berthe Morisot Edward Hopper Georges-Pierre Seurat ** Claude Monet 2. How are additive colors created? (1 point) by mixing CMYK colors by adding pigments to one another by combining different colors of light*** by combining materials that absorb light 3. How can you lower and soften the intensity of a color? (1 point) Add gray to the color. Add tan to the color. Put a complementary co*** 4. When an object reflects the entire spectrum of light, how does it look? (1 point) black white*** gray red 5. Which primary colors does a computer screen use to create colors? (1 point) white, black, and gray orange, purple, and teal cyan, magenta, and yellow red, green, and blue*** 6. The space inside the edges of a shape is called ___________. (1 point) a stroke a fill*** an alpha a gradient 7. A red object looks red because ________________. (1 point) it is reflecting the entire visual spectrum it is a complementary color*** it is absorbing the red parts of the visual spectrum and reflecting the rest back it is absorbing all parts of the visual spectrum except for red, which it reflects back 8. Which type of gradient changes in color in a straight line from a starting point to an ending point? (1 point) a linear gradient a radial gradient a gradient stop a natural gradient*** 9. Which type of color mixing do painters with a real brush and paints use? (1 point) additive color mixing*** subtractive color mixing light color mixing RGB color mixing 10. Which of the following artists specialized in realistic oil and watercolor paintings? (1 point) Claude Monet Georges-Pierre Seurat Edward Hopper Berthe Morisot***
I WILL GIVE YOU A MEDAL !!!!
ANY ONE THAT HELPSSSS
If this is for a test, we cannot help.
@mike25 i googled and got this: 1.Georges-Pierre Seurat 2. By combining different colors of light 3.Add gray to the color. 4.White 5.Red, green, and blue 6.A fill 7. It is absorbing all parts of the visual spectrum except for red, which it reflects back 8. A linear gradient 9.Subtractive color mixing 10. Edward Hopper i hope i helped
awww thanks i aready took it all your answers are correct but god bless you for helping out
but i need help with some other questions if you dont mind
lol oh okay, your welcome:) The Art History section is very slow..i'm trying to help out for once haha & i'll try
okay thnks i will post the questions
1. The Munsell color model was the first color model to do what? (1 point)use numbers to describe colors use additive color mixing use RGB as primary colors use a color wheel 2. What is value? (1 point)the lightness or darkness of a color the intensity of a color the number of colors being used in a 2D artwork the difference between two colors 3. The range of values of a specific color is called _____________. (1 point)contrast gradation chiaroscuro a color model 4. Which of the following artists was a Post-Impressionist artist who often painted scenes in nightclubs and theatres? (1 point)Franz Marc Sofonisba Anguissola Artemisia Gentileschi Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec 5. Which of the following pairs of colors has the strongest contrast? (1 point)red and orange magenta and pink blue and purple white and black 6. Which of the following artists painted portraits of people showing emotion during a time when that was rare in portraits? (1 point)Artemisia Gentileschi Sofonisba Anguissola Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec Franz Marc 7. What is chiaroscuro? (1 point)a style of art that uses strong contrasts between light and dark a type of stained glass arrangement that brings light in during the day and sends light out at night a traditional East Asian ink and wash painting a colorful and realistic style of art 8. Which of the following things could you do in order to tell if a pair of colors has strong contrast? (1 point)Look at the colors on the visual spectrum. Put text or images of one color on top of the other color. Find out if they are additive or subtractive colors. Find out the Munsell numbers of each color. 9. What could you use in an artwork to show that a bright light is shining on a reflective object? (1 point)hard highlights soft highlights neutral highlights shadow highlights 10. Which of the following colors are neutral colors? (1 point)white, black, and gray red, pink, and magenta yellow, green, and blue orange, yellow, and violet
do you think you can help out???
I NEED IT ASAP
1. Munsell was the first to separate hue, value, and chroma into perceptually uniform and independent dimensions, and was the first to systematically illustrate the colors in three-dimensional space.
im not sure about which one that is... though
2. the intensity of a color
4. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec , i think
5. i have no idea
THANKS !!! THANKS MAN
AWW you dont know 1 and 5
6. i don't know 7. a style of art that uses strong contrasts between light and dark
8. Look at the colors on the visual spectrum.
10. white,black and gray
i tried lol
so what do you think 1 and 5 and 6 is ? MOST LIKELY BE THE RIGHT ANSWER
BTW thanks for answering
1 could probably be:use numbers to describe colors
for 5 im gonna take a guess and say......red and orange
6. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
@mike25 i hope i helped you out a bit but i randomly guessed for 1,5 and 6
Yes you did and hopefully i will make a 100% on it but thanks for helping out !!
Your welcome and i hope you do ace it:)
Thanks Have an awesome day!!!
I GOT 40%
oh snap. can you re-do the test?
Can some one help me out plz ?(MEDAL)
Can you guyz plz check my answer choices if they are right plz ^__^ 1. What would be the easiest way to create a rough or detailed texture in Inkscape? ( (1 point) Simplify the drawing. Add nodes with the Node Tool. Add filters.*** Draw with the Pencil Tool. 2. Which of the following artists was an American painter and printmaker who was awarded the Legion of Honor in France and exhibited work with the Impressionists? (1 point) Mary Stevenson Cassatt Thomas Eakins*** Kate Greenaway Hannah Hoch 3. If you have a slow computer and add a lot of filters, what might happen? (1 point) The colors of your project might get too faded.** The quality of your image might get too low. Inkscape might not let you save your file. Inkscape might slow down a lot and be difficult to use. 4. Which of the following artists was a best-selling English children's book illustrator and writer who inspired children's fashion designs? (1 point) Kate Greenaway Mary Stevenson Cassatt Hannah Hoch*** Kurt Schwitters 5. Which of the following artists were known for their collages? (1 point) Andrea Mantegna and Vincent van Gogh Thomas Eakins and Anna Boch Kate Greenaway and Mary Stevenson Cassatt Hannah Hoch and Kurt Schwitters**** 6. What is texture? (1 point) how something feels when it is touched how much an object weighs*** the bright colors used in an artwork the size of an artwork compared to the viewer 7. The technique of painting with thick, three-dimensional layers of paint is called what? (1 point) montage filtering*** visual feel impasto 8. When is the best time to add filters to a project? (1 point) while you are drawing*** before you add color at the beginning of the project at the end of the project 9. What is visual feel?(1 point) the way an object looks like it will feel the actual physical texture of an object the way colors from the visual spectrum are used in an artwork*** a combination of many different textures in a single artwork 10. Which type of line would be best for suggesting a smooth texture? (1 point) a blurry line a dotted line a curved line a jagged line***
@bobby.72 1.add filters 2.Mary Stevenson Cassatt 3. i don't know 4.kate greenaway 5.hannah hoch and kurt schwitters 6.how something feels when it is touched 7.impasto 8. IM GUESSING BUT...at the end of the project? 9.the way an object looks like it will feel 10.a curved line
for #3 i'd stick with the answer that you chose
i hope i helped
That looks hard.