At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
1. This arose out of people’s awareness of being part of a community with common institutions, traditions, language and customs.
2. What did Pogroms and anti-Semitism in Europe lead to?
3. What did Sun Yat-sen found?
4. What did the Red secret police (Cheka) begin?
5. What does the concept of total war mean?
6. In an attempt to end Russia’s involvement in the war, what did Lenin do?
7. What was the Treaty of Versailles?
8. Who were Dadaists?
9. What turned the USSR from an agricultural economy to an industrial economy?
10. Who led the Spanish military in a revolt against the democratic government?
11. What did Mao Zedong lead on the Long March?
12. What was Great Britain’s policy of appeasement?
13. Two days after Hitler invaded what country did Britain and France declare war on Germany?
14. What form of attack did Hitler use that used tank divisions supported by air attacks?
15. What was the turning point in the war in the Pacific?
16. What did German use of submarines to blockade Britain during WWI lead to?
17. What was a factor leading many Germans to accept Hitler and the Nazis?
18. What were laws excluding Jews from German citizenship called?
19. What did the Japanese do on December 7,1941?
20. What were some of the nonviolent acts of Gandhi?
21. What were some of the goals of the European Union?
22. What book let to the movement to protect the environment?
23. What view does Pan-Africanism promote?
24. What does “Green Revolution” mean?
25. What territory did Serbia refuse to allow remain as an autonomous province?
26. What was a problem Gorbachev faced when trying to reform the Soviet Union
27. What were Iran and Iraq tensions fueled by?
28. What leads to deforestation?
29. What stated Britain’s intention to make Palestine the national home of the Jews?
30. What is an oligarchy?
31. Who sought to create national art that would portray Mexico’s past as well as Mexican festivals and folk customs?
32. What did the Warsaw pact seek to do?
33. What country became a communist nation in 1949?
34. What did the Tiananmen Square demonstrations involve?
35. What do scientists think the release of chlorofluorocarbons will impact?
36. After WWII, African and Asian leaders identified what as the defining theme of their new political cultures?
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
After briefly looking over these questions, one in particular caught my eye that's flat out wrong.
"Palestine" is commonly a term that the UN will use to make reference to Israel and refuse to acknowledge the Jewish population. They have given up so much of their land to appease the Muslim countries surrounding them that they are now a matchbook within a football field. So for question 29, it would be better worded "What inspired Britain's intentions to forcibly turn the home of the Jews into a Muslim nation?"
The crap they're teaching us in school, I swear...