I know this is wrong but I need the answers badly I'm too far behind! Please HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!
1. ___________ is a method of treatment for mild to moderate cases of emotional and mental disorders that uses a process of patient discovery. (1 point)
2. The work of __________ is the foundation of psychotherapy. (1 point)
3. Psychotherapy is a(n) _____________ process. (1 point)
4. Psychotherapy can be used to treat ___________ like smoking. (1 point)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
5. How many schools of thought have influenced psychotherapy? (1 point)
6. Psychotherapy is also referred to as ___________. (1 point)
7. The overall goal of psychotherapy is to _________________. (1 point)
Help patients uncover their subconscious desires
Help patients eliminate or control behavior that has disrupted their lives
Restructure their thought patterns
Root out the biological source of psychological problems
8. Modern psychotherapy has expanded to include _______________. (1 point)
9. How is psychotherapy useful in treating severe disorders? (1 point)
A psychotherapist can prescribe medication in addition to regular sessions.
A psychotherapist can monitor a patientâ€™s medication regimen in addition to regular sessions.
A psychotherapist administers shock treatments.
A psychotherapist refer a patient to someone who deals with severe disorders.
10. Based on the information youâ€™ve learned in previous lessons, which of the following is NOT a likely influence on the changes made to modern psychotherapy? (1 point)
Some psychologists wanted to understand higher levels of thought associated with free will and self-reflection.
Some psychologists wanted to study only things they could know for sure, such as observable behavior.
Some psychologists wanted to focus strictly on case studies.
Some psychologists wanted to study the dynamics between the psyche and the external world.
Im far behind too on things and sometimes i wish just to get the answers but no direct answers if you just get the answers you won't understand how to do this and you will stay behind if thats what you want?