Consider this claim:
Limits should be placed on the amount of time teenagers spend texting because they are losing the ability to communicate face-to-face. Use the 5-step process to write a counterclaim.
1.Complete the following sentence: The claim states that …
2.Cross out "The claim states that." What remains is your clearly stated position.
3.Complete the following sentence: Some may disagree because …
4.Cross out "Some may disagree because." What remains is your purpose for writing.
5.Combine these two thoughts; this is your claim and your counterclaim.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1) The claim states that limits on texting will cause teenagers to become better at face-to-face communication.
2) Limits on texting will force teenagers to learn the ability face-to-face communication.
3) Some may disagree because limiting texting alone will not solve this problem. Parents need to teach their children conversational skills, and teens need to get out and meet people to test these skills.
4) Limiting texting alone will not solve this problem. Parents need to teach their children conversational skills, and teens need to get out and meet people to test these skills.
5) Parents put limits on texting so that their teenagers will learn face-to-face communication, but parents must help their children learn these new skills as opposed to simply taking away the communication skills they do know.
thx. this was a hard one! I did not understand it but u make it so much easier for me! Thank u! That is all!