Hello OpenStudy peeps, I just wanted to say that I am done for this school year and I am officially going to be a senior! :D And also, I wanted to say congratz to all who've complete this school year successfully and all who are graduating from High School moving on to to college :) And to those who are almost done with this school year, I wish you the best of luck! You can make it ^_^
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Great job Danny! I'm happy for you!
Me too Steve! Thanks :3
Awe senior year :D well i just finished mines and starting as a freshman again lol but here are some helpful tips!
- Go to prom and all the fun stuff your school offers.
- Do good on the ACT and SAT
- Be prepared for sleepless nights of applying for colleges
- Apply for every scholarship from 100$ to 1million dollars.
- Do not catch senioristis. Its when you procrastinate alot .
- See your college advisers because they have great information on starting college and helpful tips.
- PLEASE PLEASE apply for finical aid because it helps ALOT.
- Visit your college and speak to your college advisers an join the Student learning center but i will tell you about that when you reach to college :D
- If you want to then find a part time job that will help with college payments.
- If your 18+ then register to vote.
- Lastly, enjoy your senior year in high school because its your last :D
im gonna be a freshman next but im not done with school yet :(