1. What force is responsible for your socks sticking together after they have been in a clothes dryer?
2.An object changes direction as it moves. Which of the following is FALSE?
The acting net force is not zero
An unbalanced force acts on the object
The object is accelerating
A centripetal force acts on the object
3.Which of the following is not considered a renewable energy resource
4.Which statement correctly describes the direction of spontaneous heat flow
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. Friction (Fabrics rub together, creating static electricity)
2. Not 100% sure... either B or D.
3. Uranium (Geothermal is obviously renewable, same with Hydroelectric, and biomass is wood, garbage, etc. so that's renewable as well.)
4. No answer choices so I can't help you with this one.
good luck :)
when an object changes it direction it means there is is a change in velocity so
where there is a change in velocity there exists accleration
accleration : rate of change of velocity
a = v/t
so in b it will be C