Harriet the Spy unit test. HELP PLEASE!
1. From what point of view is the story told? (2 points)
2. In the beginning of the story, Ole Golly takes Harriet and Sport to visit (2 points)
a friend in the hospital.
3. Which statement best describes Harriet's relationship with Ole Golly? (2 points)
Harriet is afraid of Ole Golly because she is mean to her.
Harriet is fond of her because she feels that Ole Golly is the only person that understands her.
Harriet is dependent upon Ole Golly because she does not allow Harriet to think for herself.
4. How does Ole Golly help Harriet resolve her conflict at the end of the story? (2 points)
Ole Golly goes to Harriet's school to talk to the teacher.
Ole Golly calls Harriet on the phone and tells her to continue to ignore her classmates.
Ole Golly sends Harriet a letter with advice on how to solve her problem at school.
Choose the answer that best completes the sentence.
5. A person who is bemused would have difficulty (2 points)
laughing at a joke.
understanding how to solve a problem.
waiting their turn.
6. If you were frustrated while completing a task on your own, you would feel (2 points)
7. The antonym or opposite of ‘trickle’ is (2 points)
8. Harriet's classmates were _______ while reading her notebook. (2 points)
9. Harriet acted _______ toward Ole Golly because she respected her "words of wisdom." (2 points)
Note: Your teacher will grade your responses to questions 10–11 to ensure that you receive proper credit for your answers.
10. Using the details included in your completed story map or plotline graph, write a three-paragraph summary of Harriet the Spy. The first paragraph should include details about the exposition (main characters, setting, conflict). In the second paragraph, describe the events of the rising action and the climax (turning point) of the story. The final paragraph of your summary must include a detailed description of the resolution of the story. (6 points)
11. How did Harriet’s attitudes toward the people she observed change throughout the story? What events caused these changes? Use details from the book to support your position. (6 points)
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.